2011年3月9日星期三

reopen again my BLOGSPOT

wee~~~me reopen my blogspot again...
(y say reopen ?!)
because last time some person XXX lie me say
he won't tell any people my secret blogspot ..
then...haiz~
he lie me...every boy cnt believe (that is xiao jia teach me 1)
haiz...dun wan say this bad things any more
ok~ya,my best friend hui xin ad open blogspot 
she call me reopen my blog
ya...me now reopen ad,but she haven know me reopen 
kaka
see that my blog pic ad
ya,that is 용준형 (Yong Jun-Hyung)
that some one member of BEAST!!!
but i most like is 이기광 (Gi-Kwang)
xixi~
yahoo!!! that my idols
but i most like idols is 
1)SUPER JUNIOR!!!
second is BEAST!!
this all group is come form KOREA
me is korea fan-->韩饭
haha....
so i will always shared my artist news 
and hope u all can support my blog!! ^^
he is Jun-Hyung


























  










handsome man!!!i like he some much




      














Gi-Kwang ~~~~~yahoo































Yo-Seop so cute~~





































Dong-Woon





































Du-Jun






















Hyun-Seung






















































                    BEAST!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论